Monday 17 August 2009

my heart is lost to Karlie Kloss



Oh my. Everytime I see this girl I must turn back the page and look again. She has these enormous, angry, temper tantrum eyes and a petulant-shaped mouth that just make her look like she'd throw a fit if she couldn't walk for the likes of Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Chloe, Oscar de la Renta and Lanvin, so it's probably a good thing that she has. Quite the miss popularity, Kloss is all over a/w '09 campaigns, as one of 3 in the Chloe campaign, flying solo in Pringle of Scotland and managing to look really quite bad in Sportmax...um when ya look back on your styling decisions for this campaign Sportmax, do you think 'yeah, that short, black, on-seeing-me-eat-cheese-straight-from-the-block-my mother-said-'are you really sure you shold be eating that?'-and-in-a-desperate-need-to-exercise-control-over-my-life-I-hacked-all-my-hair-off-with-a-pair-of-pinking-shears-sobbing-sobbing-because-I-know-I'll-never-be-good-enough-for-her wig really works'?. Yeah. I thought not.


2 comments:

  1. I find her quite boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the inspiration for the "are you sure you should be eating that" mum comment..

    ReplyDelete